Friday, February 13, 2015

Novex biotech

Novex-Biotech Special

Oxydrene is a Prohormone manufactured by Novex Biotech. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss.

Does Oxydrene work?

Our reviewers are unsure. Oxydrene has an effectiveness score of 7.6/10 - ranking it more effective than only 48% of all Prohormones on the site.

I had absolutely zero side effects while taking this product

Show more

I haven't wrote any reviews in a long while, so please bear with me here.

Now oxydrene is advertised as a "deep tissue oxygenator". I was very skeptical of this because while I know there are drugs out there that artificially increase oxygen levels in the blood, but I had not heard anything about this product before. But I figured that it couldn't hurt anything, and so I gave it a try.

Value:9/10

I was able to pick up this product for under $30 at my local supplement store. There are 60 capsules which is 30 servings, so It comes out to under a dollar a serving which I thought was pretty good. And for the benefits I got from it, the value was even better. But ill go into that part in a bit.

Ingredients:

Now this is where I was initially skeptical of this product. The main ingredient is called crenulin-RCC2, which is a combination of extracts from two different roots, and some fruit. Upon researching this "Crenulin" I found no studies for this ingredient. It also seems that oxydrene is the only product that uses this ingredient! But I had already purchased it so I figured I would give it a run anyways.

Taste/dosing:7/10

It's pretty much your basic capsule. No taste to it at all. One serving is two capsules, yet at the bottom of the bottle it states that in trials, 3-4 capsules were taken. So being a larger person myself at around 220 pounds I decided to start out at 3 capsules. I stayed consistent at this dose for the rest of the bottle. Now a downfall to this product for me is that you have to take it an hour before your workouts for it to be effective. I lift first thing in the morning, so for me to take this product I actually had to start waking up earlier. But that was my only grievance with the dosing.

Effectiveness:9/10

This product really surprised me with how effective it was. I like my workouts to be short and fast paced, 45 minutes to an hour at most. Usually I am leaving the gym exhausted, knowing I had a good workout. Now the first time I took Oxydrene, my workout was chest and Tri's(my favorite). I woke up early and took my first dose, as directed, then headed to the gym about 45 mins later. I started lifting and at first I felt. absolutely nothing. I thought it was a dud! But then about halfway through my workout, where I usually start struggling hard on those last few reps, I realized I wasn't feeling fatigued at all. I didn't feel that burn that you usually do as you struggle on those last few reps. Even after my last set I just was not feeling fatigued at all, chest felt as fresh as when I had started my workout, so rather than leaving the gym, I decided to stay and start my workout over. I almost went through my entire workout twice before I had to leave to get ready for work. It wasn't until the next day that I realized I may have pushed it a little too hard when I woke up due to my triceps cramping as I layed in bed. After that I had to watch how hard I pushed myself with my workouts, because oxydrene was so effective to me that I felt little to no fatigue during my entire workouts

Side effects:

I had absolutely zero side effects while taking this product, none.

Overall:9/10

From my experience, Oxydrene is a very effective product that does exactly as advertised. To me it was a great product with a skeptical ingredient list at a fair price that works. This product has went up on my list of favorite supplements. I strongly recommend anyone to give this product a try.

Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment