Thursday, February 26, 2015

Lipo Laser Centers of America

Recommended Reviews

Staff was amazing and very friendly. I lost three inches total which is surprising considering I am a healthy BMI and just wanted to decrease some of my waist fat to match my healthy lifestyle that I have maintained for the past couple years. I was surprised I lost so much. They worked around my schedule and when the lasers were down one day they were very accommodating and even gave me a free session.

3 check-ins

friendly staff and cheaper than other laser lipo places. I paid $99 for 2 session on Google deals. beginning / after treatments they measured and I did see some shrinkage. but after 2 weeks. it became the same again.

I ate the same and exercise at least 2

3 times a week. stomach went back to normal. I think this is kind of like the shake diet. once you don',t do the treatment any more it goes back to normal. during the week after the treatment my stomach did seems a bit tighter and appears to be smaller according to the staffs n', measurement I lost about 2

3in top/med/bottom of abs area. =( I didn',t eat bad or exercise less after the treatments. after 1 week stomach went back to the way it look before. =(

service was friendly and professional but don',t think I have that much money to keep going back as I',d like =(

3 stars for service/place. 1 star on effectiveness.

would have been 5 stars if it',s cheaper or if it works after only 2 treatment or if it didn',t go back to normal after a week.

Was this review &hellip,?

Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment