Thursday, February 26, 2015

Sol Co. Sunless Airbrush Tanning

Get directions

“The girl who spray tanned me made me feel very comfortable and explained everything very clearly.” in 4 reviews

Recommended Reviews

Sol Sunless is my place for my perfect glow! I highly recommend. All the girls are amazingly nice which I have not always found at other tanning businesses.  Shareen my airbrush technician is hands down the sweetest, confident, friendliest girl ever! Always helpful and love catching up with her!  I love that I can look like I just stepped off the beach year around!

There is something about being tan. I dont get it. You get a certain confidence in yourself. and you know what they say. you look skinnier when you are tan because tan fat is better than white fat. I initially bought a Groupon for a spray tan for New Year',s Eve. I didnt use it so I sat on the Groupon for a few weeks. Then I decided last week to redeem my Groupon and give it a shot. I walked right in before getting white girl wasted at Katy Trail Ice House with a friend.

I was greeted by 2 girls. one of them who happen to be a Denver Broncos fan. I had to wait a little bit. so I had to give the Broncos fan a little crap for liking such a team. I grew up with a dad that was a Broncos fan. He told me I couldnt be a Cowboy fan. so instead of going what may seem natural. I became a Chargers fan. Rebellious. Maybe. I didnt mind the wait. I sat on the leather coaches while enjoying a cup of coffee. I was entertained by the ladies keeping the place going. Now it was my turn to go into the booth.

I got into the booth. I have done all kinds of tans from airbrush to Mystic booth.  The Norvell booth was open and I didnt freeze to death like I would in a Mystic booth. I didnt look like a velociraptor like I would in a Versa Spa. This booth measures you to make sure it sprays you where you need to be sprayed. Just a simple movement of my arm over my head to get my sides. so what the voice tells you to do in the booth..and viola. super dark and delicious. So delicious. that my boyfriend doesnt want to take his hands off me. Yep. its that good. They also do airbrush tans. but the booth does me well. I was also offered while I waited a membership. it wasnt pushy like someone mentioned in other reviews. and I felt it was a great deal just for Grouponers. I got it because it was a great deal for those who didnt feel the need to spray tan every week. If you went over your sprays. you get more at 10 bucks a piece.

So not only do I look sexy on a budget. the staff is nice and professional. I go to socialize it seems like. The staff isnt a bunch of flakey young girls. they are still young but mature. Go inside. get a tan. and leave feeling good. I highly recommend this place! I just hope when I move back to Fort Worth. they will open another one near by.

Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment