Thursday, February 26, 2015

Nutrisystem review

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Call now for more information

Welcome to Weight Loss That Works.

For over 40 years, we’ve helped millions of people lose weight and find the lighter side of life.

With easy-to-follow plans featuring balanced food shipped straight to you, plus the support you need to succeed on your own terms, Nutrisystem provides real weight loss results you can count on.

Charles of Surprise, AZ

5/5 Satisfaction Rating

Eighteen months ago I weighed 252 pounds with adult onset diabetes (type II), high cholesterol, and high blood pressure. Heeding doctor's advice, I began a daily walking regimen. Within a few months, I noticed a small weight loss and within a year I was down to 215 pounds. That became my "wall". I stopped losing weight. Walking would not by itself, get me to where I needed to be. I recognized a need to try other strategies. My doctor suggested a diet. I considered several patented plans and decided that Nutrisystem seemed to me to be the most viable for my situation.

Incidentally, during the months that I faithfully adhered to the plan, my commercial grocery bill virtually disappeared and I actually saved money on my food bill. Which was good, since I had to buy a lot of new clothes. I still plan to used plan products even though I have disenrolled. I will order breakfasts and some dinner entrees ala carte since I believe those will help me maintain my current weight. My diabetes has resolved as well as my cholesterol problems. I no longer need medications. My doctor has pronounced me to be in good health. I credit Nutrisystem and exercise for that.

Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment