Thursday, February 26, 2015

Ge capital retail bank phone number

Synchrony Bank Phone Number (GE Capital Retail Bank)

Q. What is the phone number to reach Synchrony Bank (GE Capital Retail Bank)?

A. There are several phone numbers to reach Synchrony Bank (formerly GE Capital Retail Bank) depending on what type of customer you are. Check the links below to see which phone number is right for you.

1. Contact Synchrony Financial - This page offers multiple phone numbers to reach Synchrony Bank, including general phone numbers as well as customer service telephone numbers for some of Synchrony Bank’,s major partner credit cards (Amazon, Walmart, Gap, JCPenney, Lowe’,s, PayPal / eBay, TJ Maxx, etc.). (www.synchronyfinancial.com)

2. GE Capital - Contact Us - Retail Partners - Click here for an alternate way to find phone numbers to contact customer service if you have a credit card issued by Synchrony Bank / GE Capital for a partner retailer such as Wal-Mart, JCPenney, Ikea, Dillard’,s, Gap, Amazon, more. (www.gecapital.com)

3. What is GE Money MasterCard Online Assistance Number? - Offers another potential Synchrony / GE Capital phone number, just in case you’,re not having luck elsewhere. (wiki.answers.com)

4. Synchrony Bank Phone Number from the Better Business Bureau - This page offers a different toll-free Synchrony phone number: 800-250-5411. (www.bbb.org)

Other related Bessed pages:

3 Comments Add your own

1. Lisa January 6th, 2014 at 8:01 pm

I never had to wait 40 min just to speak to a live person before. GE Capital Retail Bank has the worst service. After being on hold for 40 mins trying to fix a billing error that they made on a payment I got a conf# for, they claim not to hear me and told me to call them back. which cost me another 40 mins plus of wasted time I can’,t get back. I am paying this bill in full and closing down my GE card. I will never open up another card that uses this back. Thank God I got a card from my bank. They don’,t keep you on hold playing games. GE needs to hire more people to answer phones. There are a lot of people out of work and can use a job. So get a CLUE GE Capital Retail Bank.

2. lisa February 26th, 2014 at 12:59 pm

amen to the comment above. after waiting 25 min on hold and not receiving any help I now get to go the rest of the day without lunch at my work. thanks ge. 24/7 your experiencing high call volume. someone growing to big for

their britches. way to many pics of queen bees on your websites and not enough worker bees. perhaps some of your queen bees could start answering the phones. the only way to contact you is to login WHICH IS THE ISSUE. no where to send an email or to leave a call back #. hoping there isn’,t any computer breach on personal info with your company too. but I will never know whats wrong with my my online acct because no one will answer the phone.

and when I can’,t make my pyment and its late ge will be right there adding late/*interest fees. this almost seems like an intentional way to force a consumer to pay your interest and late fees. I for one am calling the a.g.’,s office in my state. ge was one of the few credit cards I kept for my pets. what happened to you.

3. Guy April 9th, 2014 at 4:34 pm

Amen to the above comments same thing happen to me. I was told that i was late 1 day after the due date. What a rip off and scam. The number that i finaly got someone to awnser was in India WTH. I wil report them to my states AG and also the BBB. Warning to all do not do bussiness with GE you will be sorry.

If you'd like, leave a comment below.

Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment