Thursday, April 2, 2015

The Whitehall Company Jewelers

Recommended Reviews

Well, let',s start off by saying that this store didn',t start this way.  They used to have GREAT customer service and awesome deals. Now, located in the highland mall, none of the original staff is there. It looks like a dirty, dimly lit hole in the wall.

My last visit-The guy in the shop kept trying to cut me deals on jewelry that looked. fake. I know it',s not fake. It just didn',t look well kept or properly placed. The cabinets were sparse. To top that off, my husband and I left the shop and went to Zales. We came back and he was no where to be found. The shop was completely empty. What the heck? Eventually, he made his way back.

First to Review

Not sure if this is a distributor of the Whitehall Jewelers that were in the malls.

My husband bought my engagement ring from Whitehall in highland mall.  The ring he bought me was perfect! It was the ring I',ve always dreamed about!  So, we bought it and I was the happiest girl in Austin, TX.

Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment