Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Pass Your National Registry Exam the First Time

Pass Your National Registry Exam the First Time

EMTprep is the ultimate resource for those looking to pass the NREMT exam the first time.

Praise for EMTprep

I passed with flying colors on May 28. I want to thank you for all your help.

-Sam W.

Thank you for your website. It was easy to use, informative, and helpful. I passed my emt-b exam on the first try with the help of this website because I was prepared for the layout of the test. Thanks again. This prep course is awesome.

- Alicia B.

I took the EMT test a couple of weeks ago and passed. Thanks to the practice tests I took on your web site.

- Joe P.

This program DOES work and I thank you.

- Sam W.

Just wanted you all to know that I passed the EMT-I 85 test the first time with 85 questions. It was laid out just like the National Test. Thanks so much.

- Jason

Good news, I passed the National Registry EMT test. The computer shut off after 72 questions. Thanks again for your computer based study questions.

- Ed M.

I am happy to say that my fellow classmates recommended your website and I will be doing the same for anyone who is looking for a great product to invest in.

- Erik G.

I took the test on Tuesday and got word Wednesday morning that I passed. It took me 75 questions and I feel your program helped me prepare and get a mental mind set to pass the test.

- Troy T.

I'd like to thank everyone involved in putting this website together. I tried several paramedic CBT prep sites until I found this one. I believe this site was the most help and well worth the money. Most of the questions I had on my national registry test were covered by this site and I passed on the first try. I took my paramedic class through my employer and have told my instructor to pass your site along to his new students and I will be telling everyone about this site. Great job. Thanks again.

- Jody C.

I had to take a paramedic employment test for a new job, but hadn't taken a test in years. EMTprep.com really helped me prepare for it - I walked in with confidence, and got offered the job two days later. Thanks.

- Jennie B.

I am already a practicing Paramedic and I used your site to brush up on my classroom knowledge. I will continue to do so. Thanks very much!

- Andy G.

Thanks Stephanie, I passed my registry yesterday! Thanks for your help!

- Jolie M.

I just wanted to say that this website was great. I studied on it for a few days before taking my National Registry Test for my EMT. I passed the test the first go around. I was very surprised at how close the website quiz's, the layout, and question formatting resembled the actual National Registry Test. Thanks!

- Jake W.

Thanks, I passed in under 60 questions!

- Patrick O.

Thank you for the use of your website, I have taken and passed the NREMT exam for the level I registered with your site.

-Stephen G.

Thank you SOOOOO very much, using your website made it alot easier for me to pass the National Registry. The way the questions are worded and the new set up, is so much like the NREMT exam that it is amazing that the answers are not from the National Registry. I am recommending the website to the next class of EMT this Fall Term. I will be calling on y'all again when I take the NREMT Paramedic exam. Once again thanks!

-James S.

I would like to say thank you for all the help your website has to offer to prepare for the NREMT-P exam. I am a 4 year medic out of school and some of the nit picky things that I had forgotten, I got from your website. My exam shut off after 80 questions and I am so glad I passed on the first attempt.

-Trey W.

I just wanted to say thank you. I used EMTPREP almost exclusively for my studies and passed the EMT-B test after 68 questions. I was leary about paying but it was well worth it. Thank you

-Steve P.

Just wanted to drop a quick note of thanks for the program. It helped me prepare for and pass the 2012 NREMT Paramedic written first time around. Thanks again.

- Matt M.

I just wanted to let you guys know that I passed my emt test. I had taken the national test 5 times and failed each time and then I heard about your site so I used it to help me study for my test the 6th time and it helped. I just wanted to thank you guys so much! Thanks Again!

- Deana P.

I have passed the test, just wanted to say thanks for all the help.

- Mark B.

The site was a great help. Passed the national registry test for paramedic in 78 questions. Just wanted to let you know, and will pass along your site to others in my department who take the test in the near future. Thanks again.

- Jason C.

Hi Bryan, Just wanted to thank you guys for the program, passed my NREMT on the first try! Thanks!

- Jake S.

I passed my NREMT on my first try with flying colors. thanks to you guys. Your website was a great help in preparing for the test. Thank you very much!

- Luis P.

I took my National Registry for Paramedic, and I passed the very first time. I was drawn to your test prep because of the guarntee and how the questions were very close to the NR and the amount of subjects provided. I can honestly say that after studying for 8 weeks with books and EMT Prep and then 2 straight weeks with only EMT Prep to quiz me on just about everything. I can honestly say that it WORKS. I just wanted to Thank You for helping me out. I have and will continue to recommend your test prep to my friends and up coming EMT and Paramedic students. Sincerely,

- Andrew B.

I took the EMT test today and PASSED. I signed up on emtprep the day after I found out I had failed the first time. I was devastated, but I had hope that with the help of this sight I could get it the next time. I am so glad that I signed up for this, it was definitely worth paying for! Thank you so much! Thanks.

- Candace M.

Thanks, passed my nremt first try! I know it was the emtprep tests that prepared me as the exam was harder than I anticipated.

Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment