Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Chanel Lèvres Scintillantes Glossimer

Chanel Lèvres Scintillantes Glossimer

Chanel Lèvres Scintillantes Glossimer is one of the lip glosses I reach for often since it is so easy and comfortable to wear. The formula and texture is really superb! No wonder it’,s the winner of InStyle’,s Best Beauty Buys for Lip Gloss this year.

Chanel Lèvres Scintillantes Glossimer

Chanel Lèvres Scintillantes Glossimer

I’,ve been collecting them (slowly) for a while and currently I have 4 colors so far in my stash, 03 Glaze, 04 Spark, 154 Liaison, and 165 Volupté. I’,ll be talking about each color individually later in the post but for now I’,ll be talking about the packaging, formula, texture, and longevity of these lip glosses in general.

They are housed in a see-through, square plastic tube with a shiny black twist-on cap. The gold band situated between the tube and the cap and the Chanel’,s iconic interlocking C’,s embossed in gold on the top of the cap add quite a luxury accent to the overall look of the packaging. The applicator is of a typical long, doe-foot type that you find in most lip glosses –, there really is nothing special about the applicator.

What is more special, though, is the formula! I absolutely adore the formula of these glossimers. They are extremely smooth, apply evenly, and feel very comfortable on the lips I sometimes forget I have lip gloss on. The texture feels almost gel-like and is super lightweight with zero stickiness. They also provide an amazing glossy shine that lasts for a good few hours or longer depending on the color and while they are not the most moisturizing lip glosses, I don’,t find them to be drying in the least bit. All Chanel glossimers are scent-free and I’,m OK with that although I prefer scented lip products a little more.

Chanel Lèvres Scintillantes Glossimer

Chanel Lèvres Scintillantes Glossimer

Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment