Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Glass Masters

Reviews for Glass Masters

Recommends

over a year ago

Auto glass and customer service 2nd to NONE! –, My 1971 BMW was long over due for a new windshield and rubber sealing gasket, leaking when it rained etc. Being a crafty carpenter/ home remodeler, when the time came to replace said items, I was certain I could do the job myself. A very expensive and heart breaking mistake. I was dubious that anyone else would have my kind of attention to detail, but the time had come to let the ",professionals", do the work.

After talking to many glass shops on the phone, it ALL came down to KRISTY and her knowledge of my 40 year old car, that lead me to hand the reins over to Glass Masters in Virginia Beach. -Something her supervisors should be aware of. She completely relieved my anxiety of worker competence, parts needed to complete the job and the time required to finish.

I dropped my car off at noon and it was ready by four p.m. the same day! When Kristy called back to tell me the work was done, I was thinking it was a call to inform me of a problem. Nope! It was done!

The gods were smiling on my car that day because JOHN, from the Hampton shop, was there that day to do the installation. My, oh my, did he do a fantastic job! I could have hugged him when I saw my car. Fortunate or not, proper etiquette told me that wasn't required.

That's it folks, top notch work and customer relations from Glass Masters.

Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment