Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Dr Martens

Recommended Reviews

I really appreciate the way they do business, I bought a Doc shoe and the right boot was not comfortable as the stitching inside was bit rough and end up wearing from first day, but then I get a replace and save my life. Looking forward to own more Stuff. Thank You Dr Manager and Team

After trying to shop at the Union Square location, which was not open 25 minutes after the time they',re supposed to open, I go to this location which is open.

Staff was nice, but the selection and quality were shockingly poor.

I have Docs.I wear Docs.One of the 3 brands I pretty much wear exclusively.

Now if you wear Docs,you know they',re made for the long haul and your investment will take you years.

Not anymore.

200 bucks for a pair of really crappily made boots? I don',t think so.

The quality is out the window.

They only had one version of their tallest lace up boot in only one color.

I asked the sales staffer if they were only using the current type of. material. sorry, I just can',t call it leather cause it was so shitty,I prefer not to insult the cheeseburger who gave it',s life for this. and she said, the ",winter", stock should be arriving any day now in different grains.

Oh and if this shit is all vegan, you have some nerve charging leather prices for it.

They don',t have vegan and non vegan marked either, so all you tree huggers might accidently paw the remains of one of Dogs deceased creatures. Just sayin. Being helpful,ya know? Meanwhile lil old carnivore me might break out in a rash from whatever the hell naugahyde or linoleum or Formica by product I got too close to.

For all you boot boys and girls out there, hold tight to your originals and treat them with care as I think they may be irreplaceable.

Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment