Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Ellis faas foundation

SKIN VEIL S101L

Shade: Light/Fair Quantity Price: $90,00 Add to bag

Skin Veil S101 - Light/Fair

WHAT &ndash, Foundation for porcelain skin with neutral undertone. With an exceptional balance of high-quality ingredients, Skin Veil glides on in a thin layer, blending into the skin. A foundation that illuminates the skin without feeling or appearing like a mask.

WHY &ndash, To achieve a porcelain, even skintone. Skin Veil minerals diffuse light across the skin&rsquo,s surface, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. ELLIS FAAS foundation incorporates moisturising ingredients which nourish and protect the skin.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS &ndash, Vitamin E and a special selection of natural minerals.

HOW &ndash, Apply Skin Veil on the T-zone (forehead and nose) and fade outwards with the brush or fingertips to provide sufficient and natural-looking coverage. Within just a few minutes, Skin Veil becomes one with the skin. Apply a second layer for a more coverage. Watch the instruction video!

Recommended for each skin type.

No scent. No parabens. No animal testing.

Ingredients

Water/Eau/Aqua, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Titanium Dioxide (Nano), Lauryl Peg9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Squalane, Peg 400, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Sodium Citrate, Peg-10/Lauryl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Peg-15/Lauryl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, CI 77120 (Barium Sulfate), Stearic Acid, Dextrin Palmitate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Alumina, Tocopherol, Sodium Hy Aluronate, Hydrogen Dimethicone

May Contain [+/‐,]: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica, CI 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides).

Testimonials

Christine Barberich of Refinery29.com Editor&rsquo,s Choice: "I',m not big into foundations, but I do love a product that mixes moisturizer, color, SPF, and a little glow all in one. As luck would have it, this new amazingly lightweight Skin Veil does it all, including minimizing the appearance of any pesky fine lines."

Polly Osmond (make-up artist): "Super amazing. The skin looks flawless with nice highlights"

Romy Soleimani (make-up artist): "I love using ELLIS FAAS Skin Veil foundation on the skin for an incredible silky finish."

Dempaux.com: "Get it - it',s brilliant!"

Karen S via email: "This is the ',holy grail', of foundation that I have been searching for all these years. It has made such a difference to my confidence."

Janine A. by email: "I received my order and have to let you know your foundation and concealer are the best I have ever used! The colors were both perfect and I am more than impressed! I have over 26 foundations (not including what I',ve had to throw-out,) and 32 concealers and have never been satisfied. Your foundation goes on ever so smoothly, melts into my skin, all while looking very natural, to the point where it lessens the look of my lines and creases."

Ashlye D. via Facebook: "I LOVE the skin veil - not only does it perfectly blend with my natural skin color, it lasts all day without needing a touch up, and even looks great after a workout at the gym after work!"

Summer R via email: "The product is honestly the most amazing product on the market. It covers everything it should whilst blending impeccably. And the tonal matches are perfect. I could not be happier with my what the products have done for my face."

Sahel Y via email: "I used to shy away from foundations because I disliked the fact that they felt heavy on my skin. This foundation gives an excellent finish but doesn',t leave me feeling fake."

All Shades
    Share Tweet Pin it! Email

Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment