Friday, April 3, 2015

Ribbons galore

Sign Up To Our Newsletter Latest from Ribbons Galore

Ribbons Galore is now closed for a summer break. All paid orders placed by the end of day Friday 19 December have been packed and posted. The online store remains open and you can still place orders during January. Express orders &hellip, Continue reading &rarr, READ MORE

We’,re on the countdown to Christmas, and there are new Christmas ribbon bundles in store. The ribbon bundles and packs below all have 18 metres of ribbon, made up of 3 metres of six co-ordinating ribbons.    The two ribbon &hellip, Continue reading &rarr, READ MORE

Latest Photo From Instagram Welcome To Ribbons Galore Latest Products

"love, love, love the ribbons I bought from you recently, will be placing another order soon :-)" Marianne via Facebook

"Thank you Fiona, I received my ribbon order today and could not be happier. Throughout the whole ordering process, the customer service and communication was excellent and I will be definitely ordering from you again soon" Leki

"Many thanks Fiona for the ribbons. I received them yesterday. They are wonderful. Congratulations on a great website, with clear pictures and great prices. Not to mention fast service!!" Tina

"Just a quick note to say "THANK YOU" as my ribbons arrived today and are absolutely GORGEOUS. Thanks again for such perfect service." Cindy

"I received my order today. I am thrilled with the beautiful ribbons. More gorgeous than I imagined. And such quick service too. Thank you so much." Annie

"Just a quick little note to thank you for my gorgeous ribbons, they arrived in the mail yesterday. Your service was excellent, efficient hassle free transaction. so thank you. I will be sure to pass on your link to all my friends." Fiona

"Just writing to tell you how pleased I am with my order (which arrived very speedily). I'm usually a very tactile person when it comes to fabrics, etc and I was hesitant about purchasing off the internet. But I could see that your ribbons looked very good quality, and I was right. They are exceptionally lovely quality and your photos are very true to colour which is great. Again thank you. I'm sure they will make beautiful hair clips &, bows." Evelyn

"Picked up my package at post office yesterday, what a fantastic service, and the ribbons are so perfect. Thank you. " Estelle via Facebook

"I received my ribbon package yesterday fiona and i love it all. Thank you!" Narelle via Facebook

Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment