Thursday, February 12, 2015

BrandsMart USA

Review History &, Profile See full Rating history

posted 2014-03-19

", I purchased a washer/dryer at the Brandsmart on Buford Highway in Gwinnett, GA. This has turned out to be hands down the very worst decision since purchasing our first home.

The delivery man came in with dirty shoes and hooked up our washer and dryer incorrectly. On his way out he made the comment of "Oh, did I make all of this mess?" Referring to his dirty shoes leaving marks all over our floors. Never once did he offer to clean it but instead left.

My husband and I had plans to go out of town and fortunately I happened to notice a stain on our ceiling that was growing. This was due to the fact that the delivery man either did not know how to hook up a washer or did not care to take the time to do it correctly. We called Brandmsart right away and were told that two people would come out to fix the washer and an adjuster to look at the damage.

The thing is, if I called the customer service center I would be put on hold for anywhere from 16-35 minutes. However, my husband and I quickly learned that if the pressed the button to be transferred to the sales department, then someone would pick up within the first two rings. It is very disappointing to know that we waited several hours in total when the sales department picks up in seconds.

Once Monday came 1 person came to fix the hose connection. He asked my husband how he was able to remove the hose and told him that whoever installed it obviously did not know what he was doing because it was so loosely connected.

However, after being on hold again for extended time, my husband was told that an adjuster should call within the next TWO weeks. Obviously this was not okay with me so I called back, and finally was able to speak to a manager. He had someone call us that day.

Unfortunately, He is stuck with a lackluster team who doesn’t seem to know how to complete their jobs. An adjuster came and took pictures and said that the whole ceiling would have to be painted. He let us know that someone would be out on Saturday to fix the damage.

A man confirmed multiple times that he would be there Saturday morning. He did not end up showing up until nearly 3:00 and he just walked in with no supplies. He looked at the wall and said “Yeah, I’ll just paint that stain.” So we told him he needed to paint the whole ceiling. He kept saying “Alright, I’ll take care of y’all.” And he told us he would kilz the stain, let it dry for about 15 minutes, then paint all of the ceiling so that it would all match. He asked us what he wanted and we told him by the end of this whole debacle we would like the house to look as it did before Brandsmart ever touched it.

The only thing he asked was that he could come back on Tuesday. He said that this way he would be able to bring a ladder, plastic and so that he could have more time during the daylight. We agreed to this on the condition that he painted all of the ceiling.

My husband stayed at home again (now the 4th day that we have given up for this ridiculous issue), and DeMarcus shows up with only one small can of paint. He has to borrow our step stool and only paints the stain. He doesn’t even paint it well enough to hide the water damage. He said to call in a few hours and refused to paint the rest

In all honesty, if we really wanted this to be TRULY resolved, then they would have to replace the sheetrock in the ceiling and fix underneath the flooring of water damage. We agreed to allow a sub-par repair under the conditions that they would at LEAST paint the ceiling (something ALL parties agreed to).

At this point, I am completely appalled and disgusted at the fact that a company with such horrible service can grow to be such a large corporation. I understand that this was the fault of the delivery service, but you as a company choose who delivers your product and that is the final interaction we as customers have in relation to Brandsmart. I can guarantee that with service like that it will be very hard to find repeat customers. I honestly am at my wits end and have no clue how to get my point across so that someone will actually take this seriously. At this point I am truly traumatized from ever purchasing anything from them ever again. I have never dealt with such poor service and workers who don’t seem to even have a clue of what they are supposed to do.

A worker at the company actually had the audacity to tell my husband that there was no point in his calling. As a first time buyer from Brandsmart I can pretty much guarantee that we will never step foot in a facility again, and will make sure that anyone we know will not get a recommendation. It is utterly depressing that this is supposed to be one of the happiest moments as first time home buyers moving in and enjoying our first home, and instead it has become a complete nightmare. I cannot enjoy my home or even enjoy thinking about my home because I have had to deal with this issue since I moved in

This review was modified by AyumiB on March 19 2014 10:38:15 AM

Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment