Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Jack’s Used Auto Parts

Recommended Reviews

Same story as other reviewers.  Was told over the phone they had my part on a car in the lot. Spent 40 minutes to get there. wasted an hour looking for car or part. Turns out they never had it. No apology or anything like it. They acted as is I was the one wasting their time.

If I could give it less stars I would. I ordered a fuel tank for a 2003 Kia Optima on 11/05/2013, finally on 11/09/2013 I received a fuel tank, however it was for a Nissan Altima. While waiting for them to get the right fuel tank I was able to fix the one that came out of the car, so I cancelled the order and told them to come pick up the fuel tank &, refund my money. On 11/12/2013 they send a driver up with the right fuel tank, after I told them I no longer needed it. When I explained this to the driver they tried to take the tank they delivered with out giving me a refund. Today I am running around talking to the guys there trying to figure out when I',m going to see my money &, them pick up the tank. Just don',t do business with them, it',s not worth the headaches!

Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment