Monday, December 22, 2014

Solid Wood Newel Posts

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I never expected such good service! Rec'd my order in less than a week and am most pleased with the quality of the stair brackets! You all rock. My brackets were # 7029 in Poplar. The wood is clear and smooth and ready to be installed and painted. Can't wait to see them installed. They will make all the difference in appearance. I'll send you a picture when I am finished with the project. Again, many thanks.

- Byron

Hi Shannon:

I just wanted to thank you for taking care of getting the stair parts to me in a timely manner. I received all the parts in good order and the quality of the materials was great! This project is at my cabin up in Mt. Shasta, CA.

This is my first ever stair installation and I'm pretty proud of it. I still have to plug the holes for the recessed screws and apply another coat of tung oil which I will do in the next week or so. I had to rip the 2-3/4" oak handrail down to 2" to meet the local building code but it came out just fine. The guard-rails were left at factory width.

I have attached a few pics of my work. I hope that you enjoy them.

Anyhow, thanks again for the great service from Stairwarehouse!

Hi -

I just wanted to write to let you know I received the stair parts, and the newel is beautiful. Its exactly what we were looking for and the craftsmanship is excellent.

I would like to say that my nickel ballisters I ordered from you in July are absolutely beautiful, as are the shoes, too. Color and quality are great! My flooring contractor does tons of jobs in Chicago land area and said he never saw quality like he did with ballisters I ordered from Stairwarehouse. I’m giving him your name so he can order for future customers of his…………….seems like nickel is unavailable in Chicago land area for iron ballisters…………BUT I’M HAPPY TO SAY I HAVE THEM………….AND AM THRILLED.

Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment