Wednesday, December 31, 2014

All Things Thrifty

More from my site Comments

Oh no I can',t wait. Please tell me the painting is already done and you are going to post the next step tomorrow. No? Darn. I am loving this project, you definately have vision my dear.

Traci

looks cool already…,but i have a question? is that a christmas tree i spy?

says

Oh my gosh seriously! I',m DYING! I can',t wait to see it! This might just be the inspiration I needed for my accent wall in my bedroom. I',m kinda over the whole stenciling one wall thing and these bricks would look LOVELY! I',m checkin back

OMGoodness…,can',t WAIT to see how it turns out. Eeek!

SO Cool! Always inspired when I come here.

I LOVE brick! I want faux brick in my plain, uninspired kitchen. I don',t know if Campaign Convince My Husband has even a ghost of a chance though.

I could just kiss you. I have wanted a brick wall forever and if it',s something inexpensive easy to install –, better still!!

I will so be around for your next post. New follower here!

I am on the edge of my seat waiting to see how you transformed that brick…, darn! How unfair, lol. My parent',s kitchen has had that brick look paneling up for years…, I can',t remember it without it for the past 30 ish years. I would so love to see how you manage to perk it up because I',d love to do something with the brick at their house! I',ve so wanted to rip those stinkers down for so long so please please please don',t make me wait too long to see how you pretty it up!

I am SO excited to see how this one turns out! What a terrific idea.

I love this idea! Can',t wait to see how it turned out!

I can',t wait to see how it turned out Brooke! How mean to make us wait!:)

Puh-lease hurry…,I NEED to see how this came out! I am in love!

Ha, I thought my DH was the only one. I have to work on him months too, he hates change. I have a dear friend that just keeps telling me to stop asking him and just do it. But alas she is not married. Can',t wait to see the finished project.

Can',t wait to see the finished product, I am new to your blog and new to blogging, Icheck your blog everyday, love all of your ideas. My hubby is handy but not willing, I keep showing him all the stuff your hubby does and am hoping the guilt will work. lol

Been lurking a while, but now you',ve got my attention! Can',t wait to see the finished project. And that hiccup you made would have been the same one we would have made too. It just happens like that sometimes!

I can',t wait! Your vision blows me away!

NO. Wait. I don',t think I can! I simply can not wait to see it! I know it will look amazing just like everything else you do

says

I second that…,I have to try this too!

Ack! Cliffhanger. So mean!

I too am a Pinterest fanatic. I am in love with old brick and found the same panels a few months ago at Lowe',s. It took about a month of convincing, but my trophy hubby finally got on board and we now have faux brick in our Master bedroom. We haven',t had time to distress ours yet, so I am looking forward to seeing what you do.

Oh no, I cannot wait! Looking forward to the finished project!!

Love your inspiro photos and already saw part two to this too. Like how you went out on a limb with this. I might (MIGHT) get brave enough to try this on a small swatch. Do you think maybe gesso or even modeling paste would give it even mor eof the thick texture in your first and last inspiro photos?

Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment