Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Patagonia Synchilla Snap-T Fleece Pullover

Tech Specs Description Add the Patagonia Synchilla Snap-T to your closet and it',ll be keeping you warm for ages.

Pull on the Patagonia Synchilla Snap-T Fleece for a chilly fall afternoon in town, or layer it under a hardshell during a frigid morning on the ski hill. This classic fleece goes back to the first days of Patagonia. The four-snap placket opens easily to cool you off while you're walking around downtown. A relaxed fit makes it easy to layer a sweater under the Synchilla Snap-T.

Patagonia Synchilla Snap-T Fleece Pullover - Men's

Share a video Share a photo Best Fleece Pullover If I could wear this everyday, I would Great purchase Timeless, classic, cozy My ",go to", fleece I am 6 feet, 175 lbs and usually buy L in. Pretty sweet Great pullover Has the design or fit of the Snap-T range.

Has the design or fit of the Snap-T range changed. I have an old (10+ years) Snap-T that is up for replacement and am unable to try a sample one on. Should I be going down a size or sticking with the sizing on my present unit.

Responded on May 1, 2014

Yes they fit differently. I have two old ones that although they are the same size, fit very differently. One was made in USA, one in Columbia. But this newest batch is all messed up. I ordered two of the new prints from the manufacturers website. If you will notice, they are not currently being offered on the company's website anymore, so they must have been made aware of the poor fit and construction by many people. They were much too small and I returned them with a note of my thoughts. I ordered a third new one from a different retailer. The fit on this one is better. But it is tight in the shoulders and has a lot of room in the belly. (clothing manufacturers must think Americans are REALLY fat, because everything is made bell-shaped nowadays.) There must be cheaper lycra in the cuffs and waist, because it doesn't stretch at all. Newest garment was made in Nicaragua. For a company that is supposed to be so environmentally conscious, I would really like to see what kind of shops these garments are made in. Why do you keep moving from country to country? Bring these jobs back to the USA.

If you look at the pic provided, you will see that the pattern does not match at the seam.

P.S. Stay away from the retro-x too if you have excema or sensitive skin. They say it's made from soda bottles. And I believe them.

P.P.S.

Sorry to put you on blast like this P. But you asked for it.

If you look at the pic provided, you will see that the pattern does not match at the seam.

P.S. Stay away from the retro-x too if you have excema or sensitive skin. They say it's made from soda bottles. And I believe them.

P.P.S.

Sorry to put you on blast like this P. But you asked for it."/>

Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment