Monday, December 22, 2014

Medifast Recipes

Medifast Recipes

This Medifast recipes section owes a huge debt of gratitude to the Medifast community. I have tried my best to give proper credit where it is due, but some of these recipes were created a long time ago. I have broken them down into a few simple sections for ease-of-browsing.

Lean and Green Recipes

Lean and Green meals are an essential part of the Medifast 5-1 plan. But, unless you are an experienced cook it can be difficult to come up with ideas. This list of recipes will get you started!

The Bakery

You can use the pre-packaged Medifast foods to make all kinds of delicious foods including muffins and pancakes!

Shakes and Smoothies

Are you getting tired of Dutch Chocolate shakes? The basic Medifast shakes are the jumping-off point for these delicious recipes.

Soups and Chili

There’,s nothing better than a hot cup of soup on a cold winter day. These recipes will jazz up the Medifast soups in a variety of different ways.

Update: I am continuing to update the collection of recipes. Thanks to everybody who has sent in recipe suggestions for the site and free eBook. If I haven’,t added your recipe yet, I will get to it very soon. Also, be sure to check my collection of Medifast Recipes Videos. They are pretty cool, and I will be adding to this collection as well.

Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment