Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Janis Spindel Matchmaker

Recommended Reviews

I met Janis nearly 2 years ago at a meet and greet. Though I was optimistic, I went in with an open mind so I wouldn',t be disappointed if nothing happened. I remember her telling us that we can get a call immediately or even in a year or 2, it depends on when she finds the right match. Her style is not to set up countless dates since it is not a dating service.

I recently received a call from her, yes I thought out of the blue. She wanted to introduce me to one of her clients. He called and we chatted on the phone and made plans for our first date. I',ve only been on one blind date before (which was set up by a close friend) and it didn',t work out as I was neither attracted to the guy nor had any kind of chemistry. For this introduction by Janis we had a nice first meeting. I feel as though she is right on target, the chemistry, values, expectations and half way through the date we made plans for a second date.

Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment