Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Memory foam mattress costco

Has anyone purchased and slept on a novaForm "Comfortluxe" mattress?

I am suffering from numerous injuries from being hit by a car and have a lot of difficulty sleeping because of the pain. I purchased an inexpensive mattress from Spa Sensations which is 5"high density foam with 3" of memory foam on top.

It has really helped with the pain and alignment of my body, however, the heat trapped under my body is unbearable.

I'm going to have to return this mattress.

Costco sells two Novaform full mattresses. The first looks equivalent to what I presently have only a few more inches of high density foam. The Second is the "Comfortluxe" which claims to have multiple layers of varying density foam.

Has anyone tried this? Can anyone help me. I am convinced now that foam is really medically beneficial but do any of these mattresses (specifically the Comfortuxe from Costco) prevent you from waking up buring up like a baked potato?

Thank you for any comments and suggestions.

Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment