Monday, March 30, 2015

Keetsa Mattress

Recommended Reviews

Keesta is the only mattress I will ever buy. I bought my first Keesta about 5 years ago. This is how I found out about Keesta: I went to a friends house and sat on their bed. I literally was like ",This is the most comfortable mattress I have ever sat on! What brand is this?", Then I got to hear about all the other amazing reasons you should buy a Keesta. How they use bio foam &, Green Tea  because it is a powerful anti-oxidant instead of harsh chemicals. You spend a huge portion of your life sleeping, so not having the exposure to harmful chemicals is a huge selling point for me. I was sold, someday I would own the Tea Leaf Sumpreme Mattress. I knew I would have to save to buy it, so I did. Then I was at green fest and meet Joe Alexander at the Keesta display. I was so enthusiastic about his mattress that he offered me a discount code!

Ok, so I will update this review later down the road because I haven',t even received my mattresses yet. they are on the way.

Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment