Monday, March 30, 2015

Goodyear viva 2

Good riding tires, smooth. Please read this and save your hard earned money PLEASE. (I',m begging you) don',t buy these tires. Suits my needs
  • Reads: 3,281
  • Updated: 01/23/2014

Overall

I recently purchased the Goodyear - Viva2 Tires from my local mechanic a couple years ago now, and they',ve served me perfectly when I used them. My occupations requires me to commute very often, and due to my location, I often face very different conditions from time of year - they are especially harsh during winter. These Goodyear - Viva2 Tires were excellent while I drove hundreds of kilometres every week from terrible icy winter conditions to hot summer days.

Personally, I',ve seen a small, but noticeable drop in my fuel consumption when I switched to these Goodyear tires. It wasn',t a lifesaving amount of money that I saved, but hey - a penny saved is a penny earned.

They were very reasonably priced too, which was definitely a major factor in my purchasing process. At a price like that, you can',t go wrong. The quality was superb and driving felt great after the switch.

Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment