Thursday, March 26, 2015

Consumer Reviews of Crosley refrigerators

Consumer Reviews of Crosley refrigerators

Review :

"Worst decision of my life. "

I purchased this refrigerator thinking that I was getting a deal and that I was going to help out a smaller company rather than buying GE or Whirlpool. Wow was I in for a surprise. All the shelves broke within the first week and the freezer is no longer working. Thinking this refrigerator could have been the only lemon, I contacted the company assuming they would stand by their product and replace the broken parts. Instead they told me write a letter to the owner, which I did to Mr John Colbert. and to my surprise heard crickets. Mr Colbert would rather me purchase another 1500 refrigerator from company than to replace my broken shelves. Mr. Colbert, I will no longer purchase your cheap unreliable products and would rather spend double paying your competitor.

Find a Local Kitchen Pro with this Free Service

* Full or Partial Kitchen Remodel

Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment