Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Chain Link Fence Slats to provide Privacy for Fences

Chain Link Fence Slats to provide Privacy for Fences

Gray

These slat colors are approximations only, please refer to actual color samples for final matching.

Unsolicited customer comments:

I just received my Option Lock Privacy Fence Slats 2 days after ordering them and couldn't be happier! They were easy to install, look sturdy and blend very nice. Thank you again for a great investment.

Palmdale, CA

I just finished installing the Feather Lock fence slats in the fence in my back yard and they look great. They do a good job of blocking out the view of a rather ugly alley. My order arrived a less than a week after I placed it.

Good product, good service.

Thanks,

Dave, Sierra Vista, Arizona

I am so pleased with the finished chain link fence. I installed 8 sections of Option Lock slats in gray on my 4 ft high green fence. Looks great and was very easy to install. My fence divides my property from the neighbors and we both get a great look from either side.

Great product, good price, prompt shipment, what more could I ask for. Highly recommend the product.

Judy

East Hartford, CT

Hi,

Well, I found some slats from another company, but their color was just a bit off so I sent them back. Also, I see what you mean about the quality. Your slats are definitely superior. I will reorder the white ones and wait. I also need more green privacy slats because I decided to continue in the front yard.

Thanks. ) Suzanne

Wow! You guys are fast! I ordered my Wing Slats on a Sunday, received them on Thursday and had them installed on Saturday. Thank you very much for the quick service. We have peace at last now that my dog and my neighbor’,s dogs can no longer egg each other on.

Carol R.

Last month I ordered feather lock slats for my chain link fence and they were exactly as described, they arrived in 4 days way faster than I anticipated, was an easy installation and over all a great experience. Want to thank all personal at your company for a great product. Satisfied customer.

Thanks,

Gary from Ramona CA.

I just ordered five (5) more bags of the Privacy Wing Slats. Thank you for everything. I love the Wing Slats, they go in easy, look great and WOW the privacy they add is great.

Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment