Friday, February 27, 2015

Master MatchMakers, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Complaints & Reviews

Dishonest Business Practices

Master Matchmakers (MM) operate a classic bait-and-switch operation. Upon signing up for the basic subscription, I was solicited by phone as an ",exceptional candidate", and was persuaded to ",upgrade", to the silver level of membership based on my profile and photo. They committed that this would expose me to a large amount of elegible men who do not post their profiles publically. Moreover, I would have contact with their team of matchmakers with prospective candidates/matches. I encountered the following challenges:

1. MM',s owners communicate as if they were experts at the most agressive military interrogation techniques. Not even remote civility could describe their demeanor,

2. MM employees are unable to answer basic questions about their website functionalities and respond agressively to any questions to better understand their system,

3. Upon asking questions about their service, MM quickly pressed me to become a gold level member which would cost over $2, 000.,

4. I was told they thought of some matches for me, but did not pass them along because I was not a gold level member and my silver level did not justify this action,

5. I spent $450 to become a silver level member and to date, have not seen any evidence of service from their end,

6. Even after upgrading to silver, I continued to be billed monthly for their silver/basic service. At my request, they removed the charge, but if this went unaddressed I would have been billed monthly ad infinitum,

7. I was told that their entire client base consists of - and this is a direct quote - ",. hundreds of clients.", Yes, that is under 1, 000 clients NATIONALLY. Not exactly a robust client pipeline.

I would encourage anyone to google their business name and see all the similar complaints. Do not use this dating service unless you would like to your throw hard-earned money at a bunch of grifters.

- Dissatisfied in Philadelphia, PA

Comments

Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment