Thursday, March 19, 2015

Jobu

Quotes

Jake Taylor. What I was concerned with was why you didn't come up with that grounder that Rockert hit in the 9th

Roger Dorn. It was out of my reach, what do you want me to do dive for it?

Jake Taylor. Rog, it could have meant the game!

Jake Taylor. Ya know Dorn, I liked you so much better when you were just a ballplayer. If you wanna be an interior decorator now that's none of my business. But some of us still need this team. Now you listen to me! This is my last shot at a winner and for some of the younger guys it could be their only shot. I don't know what happened to you. But if you ever, ever tank another play like you did today, I'm gonna cut your nuts off and stuff em down your fuckin throat!

Harry Doyle. [ Vaughn is coming out to pitch ] So, here is Rick Vaughn, the one they call the "Wild Thing". So, he sets and deals.

[ Vaughn throws a wild pitch ]

Harry Doyle. Low, and he walks the bases loaded on 12 straight pitches. How can these guys lay off pitches that close?

Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment