Friday, March 20, 2015

Essie Butler Please

Essie Butler Please

Better late than never, right? Butler Please was released as part of essie’,s winter 2012 Leading Lady collection. When the promo images were released for the Leading Lady collection I wasn’,t overly excited about any particular polish. But when I saw the display at Rite Aid Butler Please caught my eye. An electric cobalt blue? Yes please!

Essie describes Butler Please as an “,indulgent bright blue.”, I don’,t know about indulgent but it certainly is bright! So bright, in fact, Butler Please is technically a neon.

I used three coats in my swatches and it does dry to that weird neon semi matte finish. A shiny top coat is definitely required! I used Rush 60 Second High Speed Top Coat . Unfortunately, because Butler Please is a neon, the wear isn’,t great.

Essie always impresses me. A cold weather appropriate neon? How awesome is that! I only have one other neon in my collection I consider year around appropriate (Nina Ultra Pro Punki Purple ) so Essie has achieved quite a feat with Butler Please.

The color of this polish is so bright that it freaked out my camera a bit. There are more color accurate swatches below the jump. It’,s a deeper blue than the pictures from my lightbox indicate.

Katie reviewed Where’,s My Chauffeur  from this collection. If you missed her review make sure to check it out!

Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment